You will be working on design, development and integration of software modules on multi-core processing platforms for various aspects of wireless communication systems.
You need to have ability to lead features to their completion, to understand critical issues and come up with optimal solutions to resolve them. You should be willing to learn continuously and collaborate with other team members.
● Develop scalable multi-threaded software for multi-core DSP/GPP in C/C++
● Define software architecture for State Machine and lower MAC for different features of a wireless communication system.
● Implement and unit test software modules required for State Machine and Lower MAC
● Performing system integration, debug and bring-up of a wireless communication system.
● MS or PhD in Computer Science with software development experience
● At least 2+ years demonstrated experience in software design and development experience on a real-time system using multi-core ARM/DSP architecture employing Linux or other RTOS.
● Demonstrated experience in software architecture for embedded systems
● Experience with lab integration and using signal generators, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum/vector signal analyzers etc.
● Experience with version control systems, collaboration tools (wikis, ticket systems)
● Expertise in messaging protocols (protobuf, JSON) is a plus
● Formal understanding in communication and signal processing theory and techniques, with strong mathematical background in linear algebra is a plus but not necessary
● Software development experience with Multicore DSP + ARM Keystone (TI) SoC is a big plus