You will be working on design, development, integration and testing of software modules on multi-core processing platforms for L2/L3 of wireless communication systems comprising of the data plane, the control plane, and connection management functions. Specifically, this position will include architecting the MAC layer of a broadband wireless access system including radio resource control, scheduling, admission control, QoS, and network entry.
You need to have ability to lead features to their completion, to understand critical issues and come up with optimal solutions to resolve them. You should willing to learn continuously and collaborate with other team members.
Your job responsibilities will also include:
- Developing state machines, unit tests, and testing frameworks for extensive verification and validation software modules
- Creating and maintaining accurate design documents and conducting design reviews
- System integration, debugging, and performance optimization of a wireless communication system.
- MS in CS/EE or BS with equivalent technical experience.
- Ten or more years of demonstrated design and development in C++
- Experience working with one or more of the following: wireless networks, TCP/IP and traffic models, MAC protocols, OFDM, MIMO
- Experience in socket, network, and systems programming
Nice to have:
- PhD in CS/EE
- Advanced knowledge of computer networks (TCP/IP), protocols, Internet architecture
- Experience with RTOS, multi-core software development, or embedded systems.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git/Gerrit) and collaboration processes (e.g. Agile and Scrum)
We are hiring only highly experienced software engineers, this is not an entry-level position.